9004/ 9005/ 9006/ 9007/ 9012/ 5202/ H3/ H4/ H7/ H10/
H11/ H12/ H13/ H16/ D1/ D2/ D3/ D4/ P13/ PSX24/ H15
|Application Temp.||-40℃~+85℃||Usage||Headlight Decoder|
Characteristic of Led Headlight Anti Flicker Harness C6 H1 LED Decoder
1. Cancel Error message cause by OBC (On-Board Computer) Check
2. Not cutting or splicing! Simply twist your LED bulb onto the base, and twist the other end into your existing bulb socket.
3. Compatible for 95% vehicle with CANBUS systems including european and domestic vehicles.
4. Cross Reference(Fitment): H1 Easy installation, 100% plug and play.
How to use?
1. Check the original bulb type, then choose the right adapter.
2. Connect the female socket to LED Headlight, and connect the other terminal to car socket. Pay attention to positive and nagative wiring
Notice: CN360 C6 LED Decoder generate heat up to 70℃. If your headlamp has dust cap, it is recommended to wire the control box outside the dust cap to avoid prekature failure caused by excessive heat inside the headlamp. Please make sure to attached the C6 LED Decoder to a metal or plastic surface. You can use the double-sided sticker, straps provided. Or utilize any existing holes and fasteners inside the engine bay.
More information please check here: https://www.cn360led.com/news/Why-does-vehicle-installed-led-headlight%20need%20to%20add-Canbus-warning-Canceller.html